Raise money for charity and help us care for sick, abandoned and unwanted pets. You can do anything, from challenging yourself with a sponsored run to organising a tea party!
Fundraisers are one of the most effective ways to spread the word about us, and raise money at the same time. Fundraising for Fallen Angels Pet Rescue is a very rewarding experience. Not only will you be helping sick, injured and homeless pets but you will have a great time doing it! Whatever event or challenge you decide to organise or take part in, we’ll support you in every way that we can. Fundraising is a great way to gain new skills and meet friends.
On top of that, fundraisers are tax deductible and a great way to show awareness of the cause through your company. 100% of our donations go towards helping our animals find better lives.
- Why not order a collection box for the reception at your work or ask if you can put one in your local pub, newsagent or vet?
- Bake some cakes and sell them at work, school or to your friends
- Have a swear box in your office, or pick a popular word instead and charge everyone that says it
- Hold a sponsored ‘give something up’ day. Friends and colleagues could give up chocolate, tea or even talking!
- Hold a lunchtime quiz at work or school
- Why not do the washing up for a week and ask for a donation?
- Hold a ‘Come Dine with Me night at home with your friend or family and charge them to dine
Organising an event
We’d love for you to organise your own fundraising event for us and we’ll do what we can to support you. There are lots of different events you can hold, and here are some ideas to get your imagination flowing!
- Fun dog show
- Coffee morning
- Dress down day
- Evening quiz night
- Jumble sale
- Tea party
Have a look at our current fundraising opportunities!
You can click on any of the buttons below to either help raise awareness of our current fundraisers or donate towards the fundraiser of your choice.
Fallen Angels Charity Shop
Are you cleaning out your closet or redecorating your home and have unwanted items? Please think of us. Everything that you think can aid us in raising funds for Fallen Angels is welcome at our charity shop! We gratefully accept anything resalable or usable, for example:
- Bric-A-Brac and household items
- Jewellery & branded items
- Linens & electricals
- Books & media (CDs and DVDs)
- Coats, shoes & bags
All of the money raised by us selling your clothes in our Blue Cross shops will go towards helping pets.